- 5 Myths about Organics.
- Athens, GA. A downtown renaissance. (I really, really miss Athens.)
- I found this book at the thrift store recently, and the girls really enjoyed it. (Marc and I did, too!) It's sort of a parody of the classic "Dick and Jane" repetitive readers.
- Thrift store find turned play kitchen. Super cute.
- 17 different kinds of Pancakes? Vegan Peanut Butter look amazing.
- Beer-flavored ice creams. Oh, man.
- Speaking of which, you should all get the Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams book. I'm making the Stout Ice Cream recipe tonight. Oh, and if you have a nook, you can purchase the digital version for $2.51!
- This home is so dreamy.
- "Have Less, Live More." apartment tour.
Advice from this ^^ home tour:
1) Choose your things wisely based on criteria and qualities that align with you. For me, I do not bring anything into my space without first carefully evaluating whether or not it is truly functional, meaningful, or inspirational to me. If not, I let it go. And I reevaluate my belongings periodically to keep clutter to a minimum. 2) Don’t choose furniture, art, or other material things based on what you think others will think of them. 3) Your things are not worth what you pay for them, they’re worth the value they bring to your life. Great design does not have to be expensive, and it should not tie up valuable resources (i.e. money, time, maintenance, square footage) you could otherwise spend on having and doing what inspires you.And a little more inspiration:
Here's to a productive, fulfilling weekend!